Report NEP-DEV-2014-04-05This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jacob A. Jordaan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paul COLLIER, 2014. "Fragile African States: What Should Donors Do?," Working Papers P95, FERDI.
- de Brauw, Alan & Gilligan, Daniel O. & Hoddinott, John F. & Roy, Shalini, 2014. "The impact of Bolsa FamÃlia on schooling: Girlsâ€™ advantage increases and older children gain:," IFPRI discussion papers 1319, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Benin, Samuel, 2014. "Aid effectiveness: How is the Lâ€™Aquila food security initiative doing?:," IFPRI discussion papers 1329, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Item repec:esx:essedp:745 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andrew Dillon & Jed Friedman & Pieter Serneels, 2014. "Health information, treatment, and worker productivity: Experimental evidence from malaria testing and treatment among Nigerian sugarcane cutters," CSAE Working Paper Series 2014-13, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Patrick GUILLAUMONT & Laurent WAGNER, 2014. "Aid effectiveness for poverty reduction: lessons from cross-country analyses, with a special focus on vulnerable countries," Working Papers P96, FERDI.
- Kabunga, Nassul S., 2014. "Improved dairy cows in Uganda: Pathways to poverty alleviation and improved child nutrition:," IFPRI discussion papers 1328, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Robinson, Sherman & Levy, Stephanie, 2014. "Can cash transfers promote the local economy? A case study for Cambodia:," IFPRI discussion papers 1334, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).