Report NEP-DEV-2014-02-15This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jacob A. Jordaan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mark Pitt, 2014. "Re-Re-Reply to “The Impact of Microcredit on the Poor in Bangladesh: Revisiting the Evidence”," Working Papers 2014-2, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Docquier, Frédéric & Lodigiani, Elisabetta & Rapoport, Hillel & Schiff, Maurice, 2014. "Emigration and democracy," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb) 1406, CEPREMAP.
- Tobias Lechtenfeld & Steffen Lohmann, 2014. "The Effect of Drought on Health Outcomes and Health Expenditures in Rural Vietnam," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 156, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Sen, Kunal, 2013. "Governance and Development Outcomes in Asia," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 384, Asian Development Bank.
- Faruk Balli & Faisal Rana, 2014. "Determinants of risk sharing through remittances: cross-country evidence," CAMA Working Papers 2014-12, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Andersson, L., 2014. "Migration, remittances and household welfare in Ethiopia," MERIT Working Papers 2014-004, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Nancy Birdsall and Christian J. Meyer, 2014. "The Median Is the Message: A Good-Enough Measure of Material Well-Being and Shared Development Progress," Working Papers 351, Center for Global Development.
- Petra Sauer & Martin Zagler, 2014. "(In)equality in Education and Economic Development," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp163, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.