Report NEP-DEV-2014-02-08This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jacob A. Jordaan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bhaumik, Sumon K. & Dimova, Ralitza & Gang, Ira N., 2014. "Is Women's Ownership of Land a Panacea in Developing Countries? Evidence from Land-Owning Farm Households in Malawi," IZA Discussion Papers 7907, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00924112 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00933975 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00838000 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pranab Bardhan & Michael Luca & Dilip Mookherjee & Francisco Pino, 2014. "Evolution of Land Distribution in West Bengal 1967-2004: Role of Land Reform and Demographic Changes," Harvard Business School Working Papers 14-066, Harvard Business School.
- Fernando Gaiger Silveira & Ross van Horn & Bernardo Campolina, 2013. "A Substitute for Substitution: Bolsa Família?s Effects on the Combination of Work And School for Children and Adolescents Aged 10-18," Working Papers 121, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Daichi Shimamoto & Hiroyuki Yamada & Ayako Wakano, 2014. "The different effects of risk preferences on the adoption of agricultural technology: evidence from a rural area in Cambodia," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 14-07, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Daichi Shimamoto & Hiroyuki Yamada & Martin Gummert, 2014. "The impact of improved access to market information through mobile phones usage on selling prices: Evidence from rural areas in Cambodia," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 14-06, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Félix Badolo & Somlanaré Romuald Kinda, 2015. "Climatic Variability and Food Security in Developing Countries," Working Papers halshs-00939247, HAL.
- Rachel Sabates-Wheeler & Philip Verwimp, 2014. "Extortion with Protection: Understanding the effect of rebel taxation on civilian welfare in Burundi," HiCN Working Papers 167, Households in Conflict Network.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00940084 is not listed on IDEAS anymore