Report NEP-DEV-2013-12-06This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jacob A. Jordaan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kilic, Talip & Whitney, Edward & Winters, Paul, 2013. "Decentralized beneficiary targeting in large-scale development programs : insights from the Malawi farm input subsidy program," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6713, The World Bank.
- Item repec:dau:papers:123456789/12021 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michael S. Rendall & Susan W. Parker, 2013. "Two Decades of Negative Educational Selectivity of Mexican Migrants to the United States," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1328, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Reddy, A Amarender, 2013. "Rural transformation since 1970s in Dokur Village of Andhra Pradesh, India," MPRA Paper 30784, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 Nov 2013.
- Benjamin Crost & Joseph H. Felter & Hani Mansour & Daniel I. Rees, 2013. "Election Fraud and Post-Election Conflict: Evidence from the Philippines," HiCN Working Papers 158, Households in Conflict Network.
- Paula Bustos & Bruno Caprettini & Jacopo Ponticelli, 2015. "Agricultural Productivity and Structural Transformation. Evidence from Brazil," Working Papers 736, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Montes-Rojas, G. & Acosta, P., 2013. "Informal Jobs and Trade Liberalisation in Argentina," Working Papers 13/10, Department of Economics, City University London.