Report NEP-DEV-2013-11-16This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jacob A. Jordaan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Beam, Emily & McKenzie, David & Yang, Dean, 2013. "Unilateral facilitation does not raise international labor migration from the Philippines," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6689, The World Bank.
- Hallward-Driemeier, Mary & Gajigo, Ousman, 2013. "Strengthening economic rights and women's occupational choice : the impact of reforming Ethiopia's family law," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6695, The World Bank.
- Amin, Mohammad & Haidar, Jamal Ibrahim, 2013. "Trade facilitation and country size," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6692, The World Bank.
- Maria Kuecken & Josselin Thuilliez & Marie-Anne Valfort, 2013. "Does malaria control impact education? A study of the Global Fund in Africa," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 13075, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Katsushi Imai & Samuel Kobina Annim & Veena S. Kulkarni & Raghav Gaiha, 2013. "Does Women's Empowerment Reduce Prevalence of Stunted and Underweight Children in Rural India?," Discussion Paper Series DP2013-33, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Marcel-Cristian Voia & Saikou Amadou Diallo, 2013. "The Threat of Domestic Violence and Women Empowerment: The Case of West Africa," Carleton Economic Papers 13-05, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Becerra, Oscar & Cavallo, Eduardo & Noy, Ilan, 2013. "Where is the money? Post-disaster foreign aid flows," Working Paper Series 3047, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance.
- Dang, Hai-Anh H. & King, Elizabeth M., 2013. "Incentives and teacher effort: further evidence from a developing country," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6694, The World Bank.
- Orazio Attanasio & Valérie Lechene, 2013. "Efficient responses to targeted cash transfers," IFS Working Papers W13/28, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Rentschler, Jun E., 2013. "Why resilience matters - the poverty impacts of disasters," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6699, The World Bank.
- Huh , Hyeon-seung & Park, Cyn-Young, 2013. "Examining the Determinants of Food Prices in Developing Asia," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 370, Asian Development Bank.
- Sonia Bhalotra & Irma Clots-Figueras, 2013. "Health and the Political Agency of Women," Economics Discussion Papers 739, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Pasquier-Doumer, Laure, 2013. "Intergenerational Transmission of Self-Employed Status in the Informal Sector: A Constrained Choice or Better Income Prospects? Evidence from seven West-African Countries," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/7080, Paris Dauphine University.
- Mesplé-Somps, Sandrine & Mercier, Marion & Gubert, Flore & Chauvet, Lisa, 2013. "Migrants' Home Town Associations and Local Development in Mali," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/11715, Paris Dauphine University.
- Dean Karlan & Bram Thuysbaert, 2013. "Targeting Ultra-poor Households in Honduras and Peru," Working Papers 1033, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.