Report NEP-DEV-2013-09-26This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jacob A. Jordaan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Enrico Spolaore & Romain Wacziarg, 2013. "Long-Term Barriers to Economic Development," NBER Working Papers 19361, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Karthik Muralidharan & Ketki Sheth, 2013. "Bridging Education Gender Gaps in Developing Countries: The Role of Female Teachers," NBER Working Papers 19341, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anderson, Kym & Ivanic, Maros & Martin, Will, 2013. "Food Price Spikes, Price Insulation, and Poverty," CEPR Discussion Papers 9555, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Atkin, David, 2013. "The Caloric Costs of Culture: Evidence from Indian Migrants," CEPR Discussion Papers 9542, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Eric V. Edmonds & Maheshwor Shrestha, 2013. "You Get What You Pay For: Schooling Incentives and Child Labor," NBER Working Papers 19279, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Neeraj Kaushal & Felix Muchomba, 2013. "How Consumer Price Subsidies affect Nutrition," NBER Working Papers 19404, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:csa:wpaper:2013/12 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dulani Seneviratne & Yan M Sun, 2013. "Infrastructure and Income Distribution in ASEAN-5; What are the Links?," IMF Working Papers 13/41, International Monetary Fund.
- Joong S Kang & Alessandro Prati & Alessandro Rebucci, 2013. "Aid, Exports, and Growth; A Time-Series Perspective on the Dutch Disease Hypothesis," IMF Working Papers 13/73, International Monetary Fund.
- Léonce Ndikumana, 2013. "Applying Evaluation to Development and Aid: Can Evaluation Bridge the Micro-macro Gaps in Aid Effectiveness?," Published Studies article-leonce-ndikumana-, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Poulsen, Jonas, 2013. "After Apartheid: The Effects of ANC Power," Working Paper Series, Center for Fiscal Studies 2013:10, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Xinxin Chen & Yaojiang Shi & Hongmei Yi & Linxiu Zhang & Di Mo & James Chu & Prashant Loyalka & Scott Rozelle, 2013. "The impact of a senior high school tuition relief program on poor junior high schoolstudents in rural China," Working Papers PIERI 2013-03, PEP-PIERI.
- Holden, Stein & Bezu, Sosina, 2013. "Land Access and Youth Livelihood Opportunities in Southern Ethiopia," CLTS Working Papers 11/13, Norwegian University of Life Sciences, Centre for Land Tenure Studies.
- Janda, Karel & Turbat, Batbayar, 2013. "Factors Influencing Portfolio Yield of Microfinance Institutions in Central Asia," MPRA Paper 49549, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Janda, Karel & Zetek, Pavel, 2013. "Macroeconomic factors influencing interest rates of microfinance institutions in Latin America," MPRA Paper 49973, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- d'Agostino, Giorgio & Pieroni, Luca & Scarlato, Margherita, 2013. "Social Protection and Food Security in Sub-Saharan Africa: An Evaluation of Cash Transfer Programmes," MPRA Paper 49536, University Library of Munich, Germany.