Report NEP-DEV-2011-01-03This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Mark Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Amelie Constant & Bienvenue N. Tien, 2010. "African Leaders: Their Education Abroad and FDI Flows," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1087, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Koen Rossel-Cambier, 2010. "Can combining credit with insurance or savings enhance the sustainability of microfinance institutions?," Working Papers CEB 10-057, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Item repec:eid:wpaper:13/10 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bhalotra, Sonia R. & Cochrane, Tom, 2010. "Where Have All the Young Girls Gone? Identification of Sex Selection in India," IZA Discussion Papers 5381, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Le Van, Cuong & Luong, Thai Bao & Nguyen, Manh-Hung & Nguyen, Tu-Anh, 2010. "New Technology, Human Capital and Growth for a Developing Country," LERNA Working Papers 10.22.328, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Hui Tong & Shang-Jin Wei & Tamim Bayoumi, 2010. "The Chinese Corporate Savings Puzzle; A Firm-level Cross-country Perspective," IMF Working Papers 10/275, International Monetary Fund.
- Kai Liu & Marcos Chamon & Eswar Prasad, 2010. "Income Uncertainty and Household Savings in China," IMF Working Papers 10/289, International Monetary Fund.
- TENIKUE Michel, 2010. "Empirical analysis of school attainment/progression in Cameroon," LISER Working Paper Series 2010-45, LISER.
- Charles Kenny, 2010. "Learning about Schools in Development," Working Papers id:3386, eSocialSciences.
- Asuyama, Yoko & Chhun, Dalin & Fukunishi, Takahiro & Neou, Seiha & Yamagata, Tatsufumi, 2010. "Firm dynamics in the Cambodian garment industry: firm turnover, productivity growth, and wage profile under trade liberalization," IDE Discussion Papers 268, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Item repec:eab:develo:2440 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:eab:develo:2431 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Martine AUDIBERT & Pascale COMBES MOTEL & Alassane DRABO, 2010. "Global Burden of Disease and Economic Growth," Working Papers 201036, CERDI.
- Doan, Tinh & Gibson, John & Holmes, Mark, 2010. "What determines credit participation and credit constraints of the poor in peri-urban areas, Vietnam?," MPRA Paper 27509, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 Dec 2010.
- Sakellariou, Chris & Fang, Zheng, 2010. "After the reforms: Determinants of wage growth and change in wage inequality in Vietnam: 1998-2008," MPRA Paper 27518, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Okada, Keisuke & Samreth, Sovannroeun, 2010. "How Does Corruption Influence the Effect of Foreign Direct Investment on Economic Growth?," MPRA Paper 27572, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:bot:quadip:103 is not listed on IDEAS anymore