Report NEP-DEV-2010-05-29This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Mark Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Uma Kambhampati, 2010. "Is Rural Child Labour Declining in India?," Economics & Management Discussion Papers em-dp2009-06, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Nigar Hashimzade & Uma Kambhampati, 2010. "Growth and Inverted U in Child Labour: A Dual Economy Approach," Economics & Management Discussion Papers em-dp2009-07, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Marina Della Giusta, 2010. "Social Capital and Economic Development," Economics & Management Discussion Papers em-dp2010-02, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Jennifer Roberts & Paul Mosley & Syed Abdul Hammid, 2010. "Evaluating the Health Effects of Micro Health Insurance Placement: Evidence from Bangladesh," Working Papers 2010009, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2010.
- Andersson, Camilla, 2010. "Changing the Risk at the Margin Smallholder Farming and Public Policy in Developing Countries," Umeå Economic Studies 810, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Andersson, Camilla, 2010. "Can a Social Safety Net Affect Farmers’ Crop Portfolios? A Study of the Productive Safety Net Programme in Ethiopia," Umeå Economic Studies 807, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Andrews, Matt & McConnell, Jesse & Wescott, Alison, 2010. "Development as Leadership-Led Change--A Report for the Global Leadership Initiative and the World Bank Institute (WBI)," Working Paper Series rwp10-009, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Wang Dewen, 2010. "Can Social Security Boost Domestic Consumption in the Peopleâ€™s Republic of China?," Working Papers id:2490, eSocialSciences.
- Muhammad Farooq Arby & Muhammad Jahanzeb Malik & Muhammad Nadim Hanif, 2010. "The Size of Informal Economy in Pakistan," Working Papers id:2493, eSocialSciences.
- Goyal, Aparajita, 2010. "Information, direct access to farmers, andrural market performance in central India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5315, The World Bank.
- Lin, Justin Yifu & Monga, Celestin, 2011. "Growth identification and facilitation : the role of the state in the dynamics of structural change," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5313, The World Bank.
- Xin Meng & Kailing Shen & Sen Xue, 2010. "Economic Reform, Education Expansion, and Earnings Inequality for Urban Males in China, 1988-2007," CEPR Discussion Papers 639, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Mansour Farahani & S. V. Subramanian & David Canning, 2009. "Effects of state-level public spending on health on the mortality probability in India," PGDA Working Papers 5009, Program on the Global Demography of Aging.
- Item repec:eca:wpaper:2010_015 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alice N. Sindzingre & Christian Milelli, 2010. "The Uncertain Relationship between Corruption and Growth in Developing Countries: Threshold Effects and State Effectiveness," EconomiX Working Papers 2010-10, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Defense, EconomiX.
- Christian EBEKE & Jean-Louis COMBES, 2010. "Remittances and Household Consumption Instability in Developing Countries," Working Papers 201015, CERDI.