Report NEP-DEV-2009-09-11This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Mark Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John Weeks, "undated". "The Impact of the Global Financial Crisis on The Economy of Sierra Leone," Research Report 18, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Stefan Voigt, 2009. "How to Measure the Rule of Law," MAGKS Papers on Economics 200938, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Joshy Easaw & Antonio Savoia, 2009. "Inequality in developing economies: The role of institutional development," Working Papers 121, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Leonardo Gasparini & Guillermo Cruces & Leopoldo Tornarolli, 2009. "Recent trends in income inequality in Latin America," Working Papers 132, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Ana I. Balsa & Máximo Rossi & Patricia Triunfo, 2009. "Horizontal inequity in access to health care in four South American cities," Working Papers 131, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Hrushikesh Mallick, 2009. "Do Remittances Impact the Economy? Some Empirical Evidences from A Developing Economy," Working Papers id:2199, eSocialSciences.
- Valeska Groenert & Myrna Wooders & Ben Zissimos, 2009. "Developing Country Second-Mover Advantage in Competition Over Standards and Taxes," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0909, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Michelle P. Connolly & Kei-Mu Yi, 2009. "How much of South Korea's growth miracle can be explained by trade policy?," Working Papers 09-19, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Item repec:crm:wpaper:200921 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Khan, Rana Ejaz Ali & Gill, Abid Rashid, 2009. "Determinants of Food Security in Rural Areas of Pakistan," MPRA Paper 17146, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Katerina Gradeva & Inmaculada Martínez-Zarzoso, 2009. "Trade as Aid: The Role of the EBA-Trade Preferences Regime in the Development Strategy," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 197, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Karthik Muralidharan & Venkatesh Sundararaman, 2009. "Teacher Performance Pay: Experimental Evidence from India," NBER Working Papers 15323, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.