Report NEP-DEV-2008-09-05This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kenneth G. Ruffing, 2008. "Africa in 2008: Breaking Down the Growth," OECD Development Centre Policy Insights 64, OECD Publishing.
- Lucia Wegner, 2008. "Investing in Africa's Youth," OECD Development Centre Policy Insights 62, OECD Publishing.
- Audrey Verdier-Chouchane, 2008. "Combating Under-five Mortality in Africa," OECD Development Centre Policy Insights 65, OECD Publishing.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2008046 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Chen, Shaohua & Ravallion, Martin, 2008. "The developing world is poorer than we thought, but no less successful in the fight against poverty," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4703, The World Bank.
- Chikako Yamauchi, 2008. "Community-based Targeting and Initial Local Conditions: Evidence from Indonesia’s IDT Program," CEPR Discussion Papers 584, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Peter Huber & Klaus Nowotny, 2008. "Moving Across Borders: Who is Willing to Migrate or to Commute?," WIFO Working Papers 322, WIFO.
- Pamela Kea, 2007. "Girl Farm Labour And Double-Shift Schooling In The Gambia: The Paradox Of Development Intervention," PRUS Working Papers 39, Poverty Research Unit at Sussex, University of Sussex.
- Julie Litchfield & Thomas McGregor, 2008. "Poverty in Kagera, Tanzania: Characteristics, Causes and Constraints," PRUS Working Papers 42, Poverty Research Unit at Sussex, University of Sussex.
- Valero-Gil, Jorge & Valero, Magali, 2008. "The effects of rising food prices on poverty in Mexico," MPRA Paper 10221, University Library of Munich, Germany.