Report NEP-DEV-2008-06-27This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Siba, Eyerusalem G., 2008. "Determinants of Institutional Quality in Sub-Saharan African Countries," Working Papers in Economics 310, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Fidrmuc, Jarko & Korhonen, Iikka & Bátorová, Ivana, 2008. "China in the world economy: Dynamic correlation analysis of business cycles," BOFIT Discussion Papers 7/2008, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Fung, K.C. & Korhonen, Iikka & Li, Ke & Ng, Francis, 2008. "China and Central and Eastern European Countries: Regional networks, global supply chain or international competitors?," BOFIT Discussion Papers 9/2008, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Gustavo Yamada & Juan F. Castro & Arlette Beltran & Maria A. Cardenas, 2008. "Educational Attainment, Growth and Poverty Reduction within the MDG Framework: Simulations and Costing for the Peruvian Case," Working Papers MPIA 2008-05, PEP-MPIA.
- Mark Pauly & Fredric E. Blavin & Sudha Meghan, 2008. "Is There a Market for Voluntary Health Insurance in Developing Countries?," NBER Working Papers 14095, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert Koopman & Zhi Wang & Shang-Jin Wei, 2008. "How Much of Chinese Exports is Really Made In China? Assessing Domestic Value-Added When Processing Trade is Pervasive," NBER Working Papers 14109, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eric Bond & James R. Tybout & Hâle Utar, 2008. "Credit Rationing, Risk Aversion and Industrial Evolution in Developing Countries," NBER Working Papers 14116, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Gibson & David McKenzie & Halahingano Rohorua, 2008. "How Pro-Poor is the Selection of Seasonal Migrant Workers from Tonga under New Zealand’s Recognised Seasonal Employer (RSE) Program?," Working Papers in Economics 08/08, University of Waikato, Department of Economics.
- David McKenzie & Pilar Garcia Martinez & L. Alan Winters, 2008. "Who is Coming from Vanuatu to New Zealand under the New Recognised Seasonal Employer (RSE) Program?," Working Papers in Economics 08/09, University of Waikato, Department of Economics.
- Peter Peetz, 2008. "Discourses on Violence in Costa Rica, El Salvador, and Nicaragua: Youth, Crime, and the Responses of the State," GIGA Working Paper Series 80, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Schoellman, Todd, 2008. "The Causes and Consequences of Cross-Country Differences in Schooling Attainment," MPRA Paper 9243, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nguyen, Binh Giang, 2008. "Improving the Foreign Direct Investment Capacity of the Mountainous Provinces in Viet Nam," IDE Discussion Papers 152, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).