Report NEP-DEV-2008-05-31This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eduardo Haddad & Jaime Bonet Moron & Geoffrey Hewings & Fernando Perobelli, 2008. "Spatial Aspects of Trade Liberalization in Colombia:A General Equilibrium Approach," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 004690, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- van der Ploeg, Frederick, 2008. "Genuine Saving and the Voracity Effect," CEPR Discussion Papers 6831, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00281588_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00129741_v2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Greenwood, Jeremy & Guner, Nezih, 2008. "Social Change," IZA Discussion Papers 3485, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Yélé Maweki Batana & Jean-Yves Duclos, 2008. "Multidimensional Poverty Dominance: Statistical Inference and an Application to West Africa," Cahiers de recherche 0808, CIRPEE.
- Seema Jayachandran, 2008. "Air Quality and Early-Life Mortality: Evidence from Indonesia's Wildfires," NBER Working Papers 14011, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hany Besada & Yang Wang & John Whalley, 2008. "China's Growing Economic Activity in Africa," NBER Working Papers 14024, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Léonce Ndikumana & Mina Baliamoune-Lutz, 2008. "Corruption and Growth: Exploring the Investment Channel," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2008-08, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Esther K. Ishengoma & Robert Kappel, 2008. "Business Constraints and Growth Potential of Micro and Small Manufacturing Enterprises in Uganda," GIGA Working Paper Series 78, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Andreas Irmen & Johanna Kühnel, 2008. "Productive Government Expenditure and Economic Growth," Working Papers 0464, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics, revised May 2008.
- Item repec:acb:camaaa:2008-10 is not listed on IDEAS anymore