Report NEP-DEV-2006-06-24This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Brigitte Desroches & Michael Francis, 2006. "Institutional Quality, Trade, and the Changing Distribution of World Income," Staff Working Papers 06-19, Bank of Canada.
- Ferreira, Pedro Cavalcanti & Araújo, Carlos Hamilton Vasconcelos, 2006. "On the Economic and Fiscal Effects of Infrastructure Investment in Brazil," Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 613, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Stephan Klasen, 2006. "Economic Growth and Poverty Reduction: Measurement Issues using Income and Non-Income Indicators," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 142, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Stephan Klasen, 2006. "Macroeconomic Policy and Pro-Poor Growth in Bolivia," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 143, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Melanie Grosse & Kenneth Harttgen & Stephan Klasen, 2006. "Measuring Pro-Poor Progress towards the Non-Income Millennium Development Goals," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 144, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Bennett, John & Estrin, Saul, 2006. "Corruption and Bureaucratic Structure in a Developing Economy," IZA Discussion Papers 2156, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Giuliano, Paola & Ruiz-Arranz, Marta, 2006. "Remittances, Financial Development, and Growth," IZA Discussion Papers 2160, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Petrucci, Alberto, 2006. "Wealth Accumulation and Growth in a Specific-Factors Model of Trade and Finance," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp06029, University of Molise, Dept. EGSeI.
- Weili Ding & Steven F. Lehrer, 2006. "Do Peers Affect Student Achievement in China's Secondary Schools?," NBER Working Papers 12305, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Diego Comin & Bart Hobiijn, 2006. "An Exploration of Technology Diffusion," NBER Working Papers 12314, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rafael Dobado González & Aurora Gómez Galvarriato & Jeffrey G. Williamson, 2006. "Globalization, De-Industrialization and Mexican Exceptionalism 1750-1879," NBER Working Papers 12316, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sylvie Démurger & Martin Fournier & Li Shi & Wei Zhong, 2006. "Economic liberalization with rising segmentation on China’s urban labor market," Working Papers 46, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.