Report NEP-DEV-2006-05-20This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Luis P. Correia, 2006. "Schooling, learning on-the-job, earnings and inequality," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 06/585, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Raouf Boucekkine & David de la Croix & Omar Licandro, 2006. "Vintage Capital," Economics Working Papers ECO2006/8, European University Institute.
- Anna Maria Mayda & Chad Steinberg, 2006. "Do South-South Trade Agreements Increase Trade? Commodity-Level Evidence from COMESA," Working Papers gueconwpa~06-06-03, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Shiu, Alice & Heshmati, Almas, 2006. "Technical Change and Total Factor Productivity Growth for Chinese Provinces: A Panel Data Analysis," Ratio Working Papers 98, The Ratio Institute.
- Item repec:hst:hstdps:d06-161 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rémy Herrera, 2006. "The neoliberal "rebirth" of development economics," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques r06031, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Rachel M. McCleary & Robert J. Barro, 2006. "U.S.-Based Private Voluntary Organizations: Religious and Secular PVOs Engaged in International Relief & Development," NBER Working Papers 12238, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jagadeesh Sivadasan & Joel Slemrod, 2006. "Tax Law Changes, Income Shifting and Measured Wage Inequality: Evidence from India," NBER Working Papers 12240, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ryo Horii & Masaru Sasaki, 2006. "Dual Poverty Trap," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 06-12, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Masako Ikefuji & Ryo Horii, 2006. "Natural Disasters in a Two-Sector Model of Endogenous Growth," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 06-13, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Raghbendra Jha, 2006. "Vulnerability of Consumption Growth in Rural India," ASARC Working Papers 2006-04, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Pierre-Guillaume Méon & Khalid Sekkat, 2006. "Institutional quality and trade: which institutions? Which trade?," DULBEA Working Papers 06-06.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Arslan Razmi & Robert A. Blecker, 2006. "Developing Country Exports of Manufactures: Moving Up the Ladder to Escape the Fallacy of Composition?," Working Papers 2006-06, American University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:ver:wpaper:17 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ver:wpaper:30 is not listed on IDEAS anymore