Report NEP-DEV-2005-02-27This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michele Boldrin & David K Levine, 2005. "Perfectly Competitive Innovation (Growth)," Levine's Working Paper Archive 122247000000000886, David K. Levine.
- Peter Funk, 2005. "Competition and Growth in a Vintage Knowledge Model," Working Paper Series in Economics 15, University of Cologne, Department of Economics.
- Peter Funk & Bettina Kromen, 2005. "Inflation and Innovation-driven Growth," Working Paper Series in Economics 16, University of Cologne, Department of Economics.
- Joshua Aizenman, 2005. "Financial Liberalization in Latin-America in the 1990s: A Reassessment," NBER Working Papers 11145, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michele Boldrin & Mariacristina De Nardi & Larry E. Jones, 2005. "Fertility and Social Security," NBER Working Papers 11146, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christos Koulovatianos & Leonard J. Mirman, 2005. "Endogenous Public Policy and Long-Run Growth: Some Simple Analytics," Vienna Economics Papers 0502, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Laura Alfaro & Vadym Volosovych, 2003. "Why doesn’t Capital Flow from Rich to Poor Countries? An Empirical Investigation," Working Papers 2003-01, Department of Economics, University of Houston.
- Shawn Ni & Pham Hoang Van, 2005. "High Corruption Income in Ming and Qing China," Working Papers 0503, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Manuel Couret Branco, 2005. "Cultural Attitudes and Economic Development: arguments for a pluralist political economy of development," Economics Working Papers 3_2005, University of Évora, Department of Economics (Portugal).
- Denis Cogneau, 2003. "Colonisation, School and Development in Africa. An empirical analysis," Working Papers DT/2003/01, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).