Report NEP-DEV-2004-08-31This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Glenda Mallon & John Whalley, 2004. "China's Post Accession WTO Stance," NBER Working Papers 10649, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Raghbendra Jha & Raghav Gaiha, 2003. "Determinants of Undernutrition in Rural India," ASARC Working Papers 2003-01, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Bruce A. Blonigen & Miao Wang, 2004. "Inappropriate Pooling of Wealthy and Poor Countries in Empirical FDI Studies," NBER Working Papers 10378, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Whalley & Shunming Zhang, 2004. "Inequality Change in China and (Hukou) Labour Mobility Restrictions," NBER Working Papers 10683, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Broner, Fernando A. & Lorenzoni, Guido & Schmukler, Sergio L., 2004. "Why do emerging economies borrow short term?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3389, The World Bank.
- Aaron Tornell & Frank Westermann, 2003. "Credit Market Imperfections in Middle Income Countries," CESifo Working Paper Series 960, CESifo.
- Francesco Giavazzi & Guido Tabellini, 2004. "Economic and Political Liberalizations," NBER Working Papers 10657, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- R. Quentin Grafton & Tom Kompas & P. Dorian Owen, 2004. "Productivity, Factor Accumulation and Social Networks: Theory and Evidence," Economics and Environment Network Working Papers 0401, Australian National University, Economics and Environment Network.
- Doireann Fitzgerald & Juan Carlos Hallak, 2004. "Specialization, Factor Accumulation and Development," NBER Working Papers 10638, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Buddelmeyer, Hielke & Skoufias, Emmanuel, 2004. "An evaluation of the performance of regression discontinuity design on PROGRESA," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3386, The World Bank.
- Daron Acemoglu & Simon Johnson & James Robinson, 2004. "Institutions as the Fundamental Cause of Long-Run Growth," NBER Working Papers 10481, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guido Tabellini, 2004. "The Role of the State in Economic Development," CESifo Working Paper Series 1256, CESifo.
- Farhad Noorbakhsh, "undated". "Spatial inequality and polarisation in India," Working Papers 2004_5, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Charles I. Jones, 2004. "The Shape of Production Function and the Direction of Technical Change," NBER Working Papers 10457, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.