Report NEP-DEV-2004-07-11This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David I. Levine & Minnie Ames, 2004. "Gender Bias and The Indonesian Financial Crisis: Were Girls Hit Hardest?," Development and Comp Systems 0407005, EconWPA.
- Alberto BUCCI, 2004. "Human capital, product market power and economic growth," Departmental Working Papers 2004-21, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Kul B Luintel & Mosahid Khan, 2003. "The Dynamics of International R&D Spillovers," Public Policy Discussion Papers 03-27, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
- Maya Federman & David I. Levine, 2004. "Does Industrialization = "Development"? The Effects of Industrialization on School Enrollment and Youth Employment in Indonesia," Development and Comp Systems 0407007, EconWPA.
- John Bennett & Saul Estrin & James Maw & Giovanni Urga, 2004. "Privatization Methods and Economic Growth," Public Policy Discussion Papers 03-24, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
- Edward Miguel & Paul Gertler & David Levine, 2004. "Did Industrialization Destroy Social Capital in Indonesia?," Development and Comp Systems 0407006, EconWPA.