Report NEP-DEV-2004-06-22This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Edward L. Glaeser & Rafael La Porta & Florencio Lopez-de-Silane & Andrei Shleifer, 2004. "Do Institutions Cause Growth?," NBER Working Papers 10568, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Milton Barossi-Filho & Ricardo Gonçalves Silva & Eliezer Martins Diniz, 2004. "The Empirics of the Solow Growth Model: Long-Term Evidence," GE, Growth, Math methods 0406001, EconWPA, revised 08 Oct 2005.
- Ricardo Hausmann & Lant Pritchett & Dani Rodrik, 2004. "Growth Accelerations," NBER Working Papers 10566, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul Beaudry & Fabrice Collard, 2004. "Globalization, Returns to Accumulationa and the World Distribution of Output," NBER Working Papers 10565, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:uwo:epuwoc:20043 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:att:belgnw:200453 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kokko, Ari & Sjöholm, Fredrik, 2004. "The Internationalization of Vietnamese SMEs," EIJS Working Paper Series 193, The European Institute of Japanese Studies, revised 14 Oct 2004.
- William A. Brock & M. Scott Taylor, 2004. "The Green Solow Model," NBER Working Papers 10557, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.