Report NEP-DEV-2004-06-02This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rashid, Shahidur, 2004. "Spatial integration of maize markets in post-liberalized Uganda," MTID discussion papers 71, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Kirsten Lommatzsch & Silke Tober, 2004. "Productivity Growth and the Real Appreciation of the Accession Countries' Currencies," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2004-675, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Mario Cimoli & Michele Di Maio, 2004. "Has the Chilean Neo-Liberal Experiment Run Out of Fuel? A View on Specialisation, Technological Gaps and Catching-Up," Department of Economics University of Siena 426, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Jian Tong & Chenggang Xu, 2004. "Financial Institutions and The Wealth of Nations: Tales of Development," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2004-672, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Müller, Thomas & Schnitzer, Monika, 2003. "Technology Transfer and Spillovers in International Joint Ventures," Discussion Papers in Economics 93, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Jan Hanousek & Dana Hajkova & Randall K. Filer, 2004. "The Other Side of the Moon: The Data Problem in Analyzing Growth Determinants," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2004-682, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Bjørnskov, Christian, 2004. "Inequality, Tolerance, and Growth," Working Papers 04-8, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Thorvaldur Gylfason, 2004. "Monetary and Fiscal Management, Finance, and Growth," CESifo Working Paper Series 1118, CESifo Group Munich.
- Pessôa, Samuel de Abreu & Rob, Rafael, 2004. "The implications of embodiment and Putty-Clay to economic development," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 544, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Tim J. Coelli & D.S. Prasada Rao, 2003. "Total Factor Productivity Growth in Agriculture: A Malmquist Index Analysis of 93 Countries,1980-2000," CEPA Working Papers Series WP022003, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- M. Dakhli & D. De Clercq, 2003. "Human Capital, Social Capital and Innovation: A Multi-Country Study," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 03/211, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Weerahewa, Jeevika, 2004. "Impacts of trade liberalization and market reforms on the rice sector in Sri Lanka," MTID discussion papers 70, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Ferreira, Pedro Cavalcanti & Issler, João Victor & Pessôa, Samuel de Abreu, 2003. "Testing production functions used in empirical growth studies," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 507, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Luis H. B. Braido, 2003. "Insurance and Incentives in Sharecropping," CESifo Working Paper Series 1098, CESifo Group Munich.
- Guisan, Maria-Carmen & Exposito, Pilar, 2004. "The Impact of Industry and Foreign Trade on Economic Growth in China. An Inter-Sectoral Econometric Model, 1976-2002," Economic Development 76, University of Santiago de Compostela. Faculty of Economics and Business. Econometrics..
- Julius Spatz, 2003. "The Impact of Structural Reforms on Wages and Employment: The Case of Formal versus Informal Workers in Bolivia," Kiel Working Papers 1186, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.