Report NEP-DEV-2004-02-08This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Winfried KOENIGER & Omar LICANDRO, 2004. "Substitutability and Competition in the Dixit-Stiglitz Model," Economics Working Papers ECO2004/05, European University Institute.
- Cristina Brasili & Luciano Gutierrez, 2004. "Regional convergence across European Union," Development and Comp Systems 0402002, EconWPA.
- Aaron Tornell & Frank Westermann & Lorenza Martinez, 2004. "The Positive Link Between Financial Liberalization, Growth and Crises," NBER Working Papers 10293, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fabrice COLLARD & Omar LICANDRO & Luis A. PUCH, 2004. "The short-run dynamics of optimal growth models with delays," Economics Working Papers ECO2004/04, European University Institute.
- Raymond Fisman & Inessa Love, 2003. "Financial Development and the Composition of Industrial Growth," NBER Working Papers 9583, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew Young & Matthew Higgins & Daniel Levy, 2004. "Heterogeneity in Convergence Rates and Income Determination across U.S. States: Evidence from County-Level Data," Development and Comp Systems 0402003, EconWPA.
- Calderón-Madrid, Angel & Voicu, Alexandru, 2004. "Total Factor Productivity Growth and Job Turnover in Mexican Manufacturing Plants in the 1990s," IZA Discussion Papers 993, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Brett Inder, 2004. "Economic growth and contraction and their impact on the poor," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 3/04, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.