Report NEP-DEV-2003-03-19This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- François Bourguignon & Thierry Verdier, 2001. "The Political Economy of Education and Development in an Open Economy," DELTA Working Papers 2001-11, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Willemien Kets & Arjan Lejour, 2003. "Sectoral TFP developments in the OECD," CPB Memorandum 58, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Shankha Chakraborty & Tridip Ray, 2003. "The Development and Structure of Financial Systems," University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers 2003-2, University of Oregon Economics Department, revised 01 Dec 2003.
- Karsten Staehr, 2003. "Reforms and economic growth in transition economies: Complementarity, sequencing and speed," Macroeconomics 0303003, EconWPA.
- Shankha Chakraborty & Amartya Lahiri, 2003. "Costly Intermediation and the Poverty of Nations," University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers 2003-1, University of Oregon Economics Department, revised 01 Jan 2003.
- Jian-Guang Shen, 2003. "Democracy and growth: An alternative empirical approach," Macroeconomics 0303008, EconWPA.
- François Bourguignon, 2002. "The growth elasticity of poverty reduction : explaining heterogeneity across countries and time periods," DELTA Working Papers 2002-03, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- François Bourguignon & Anne-Sophie Robilliard & Sherman Robinson, 2003. "Representative versus real households in the macro-economic modeling of inequality," DELTA Working Papers 2003-05, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- François Bourguignon, 2003. "From income to endowments : the difficult task of expanding the income poverty paradigm," DELTA Working Papers 2003-03, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- François Bourguignon & Francisco H. G. Ferreira & Phillippe G. Leite, 2002. "Beyond Oaxaca-Blinder : Accounting for Differences in Household Income Distributions Across Countries," DELTA Working Papers 2002-04, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Timmer, Marcel P. & Los, Bart, 2002. "Localized innovation and productivity growth in Asia: an intertemporal DEA approach," CCSO Working Papers 200216, University of Groningen, CCSO Centre for Economic Research.
- François Bourguignon, 2002. "The distributional effects of growth : case studies vs. Cross-country regressions," DELTA Working Papers 2002-23, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).