Report NEP-DEV-2001-09-26This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-DEV
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andreas Reinstaller & Werner Hölzl, 2001. "The creative response in economic development: the case of information processing technologies in US manufacturing, 1870-1930," Working Papers geewp15, Vienna University of Economics and Business Research Group: Growth and Employment in Europe: Sustainability and Competitiveness.
- Jan Fidrmuc, 2001. "Economic Reform, Democracy and Growth During Post-Communist Transition," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 372, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Ravallion, Martin & Shaohua Chen, 2001. "Measuring pro-poor growth," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2666, The World Bank.
- Beck, Thorsten & Levine, Ross, 2001. "Stock markets, banks, and growth : correlation or causality?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2670, The World Bank.
- Item repec:wop:wobaiu:2663 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jalan, Jyotsna & Ravallion, Martin, 2001. "Does piped water reduce diarrhea for children in rural India ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2664, The World Bank.
- McCarthy, F. Desmond & Wolf, Holger, 2001. "Comparative life expectancy in Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2668, The World Bank.
- Paul A David (with the assistance of John Gabriel Goddard Lopez), 2000. "Knowledge, Capabilities and Human Capital Formation in Economic Growth," Treasury Working Paper Series 01/13, New Zealand Treasury, revised 10 Apr 2001.
- Jody Overland & Kenneth L. Simons & Michael Spagat, 2000. "Political Instability and Growth in Dictatorships," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 354, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Bell, Clive & Gersbach, Hans, 2001. "Child Labor and the Education of a Society," IZA Discussion Papers 338, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Petit, Pascal & Soete, Luc, 2001. "Is a biased technological change fueling dualism?," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 0103, CEPREMAP.
- Item repec:wop:wobaps:2677 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Amable, Bruno & Petit, Pascal, 1999. "Identifying the structure of institutions to promote innovation and growth," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 9919, CEPREMAP.