Report NEP-DEV-2000-11-20This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mytelka, Lynn & Farinelli, Fulvia, 2000. "Local Clusters, Innovation Systems and Sustained Competitiveness," UNU-INTECH Discussion Paper Series 5, United Nations University - INTECH.
- Henrekson, Magnus, 2000. "Swedish Economic Growth and Scholarly Objectivity: An objective sociologist vs. subjective economists, or the other way around?," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 412, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Henrekson, Magnus & Rosenberg, Nathan, 2000. "Designing Efficient Institutions for Science-Based Entrepreneurship: Lessons from the US and Sweden," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 410, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Bigsten , Arne & Levin, Jörgen, 2000. "Growth, Income Distribution, and Poverty: A Review," Working Papers in Economics 32, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:unuint:200007 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gong, Xiaodong & van Soest, Arthur, 2000. "Family Structure and Female Labour Supply in Mexico City," IZA Discussion Papers 214, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).