Report NEP-DEV-2000-10-05This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:fip:fedmsr:256rev. is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:aah:aarhec:1999-11 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:tuecis:0008 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:tuecis:9913 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kelley, Allen C., 2000. "Population and Economic Development," Working Papers 00-06, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Klaus Reiner Schenk-Hoppï¿½, "undated". "Economic Growth and Business Cycles: A Critical Comment on Detrending Time Series (Revised Version)," IEW - Working Papers 054, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- João Ricardo Faria & Miguel León-Ledesma, 2000. "Testing the Balassa-Samuelson Effect: Implications for Growth and PPP," Studies in Economics 0008, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Item repec:dgr:tuecis:0012 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Beverly Hirtle, 2008. "Credit derivatives and bank credit supply," Staff Reports 276, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Sjöholm, Fredrik, 1999. "Economic Recovery in Indonesia: The Challenge of Combining FDI and Regional Development," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 347, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Item repec:aah:aarhec:1999-23 is not listed on IDEAS anymore