Report NEP-DEV-2000-02-21This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Titilola O. Giwa, 2001. "Human Capital Evolution and Economic Crisis: Minding 'The Gap'," Royal Holloway, University of London: Discussion Papers in Economics 00/9, Department of Economics, Royal Holloway University of London, revised Feb 2001.
- Raouf Boucekkine & David de la Croix & Omar Licandro, "undated". "vintage human capital, demographic trends and endogenous growth," Working Papers 2000-02, FEDEA.
- Michael Kremer & Daniel Chen, 2000. "Income-distribution Dynamics with Endogenous Fertility," NBER Working Papers 7530, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Raouf Boucekkine & Omar Licandro & Luis A. Puch & Fernando del Rio, "undated". "Vintage capital and the dynamics of the AK model," Working Papers 2000-01, FEDEA.
- Daron Acemoglu, 2000. "Labor- and Capital- Augmenting Technical Change," NBER Working Papers 7544, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nicole Marie Bouchez, 2001. "What Learning Models Tell Us to Expect in Three-by-Three Bimatrix Games," Royal Holloway, University of London: Discussion Papers in Economics 00/3, Department of Economics, Royal Holloway University of London, revised Feb 2001.