Report NEP-DES-2020-08-10This is the archive for NEP-DES, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Design. Alex Teytelboym issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Satoru Fujishige & Zaifu Yang, 2020. "A Universal Dynamic Auction for Unimodular Demand Types: An Efficient Auction Design for Various Kinds of Indivisible Commodities," Discussion Papers 20/08, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Benjamin Balzer & Antonio Rosato & Jonas von Wangenheim, 2020. "Dutch versus First-Price Auctions with Dynamic Expectations-Based Reference-Dependent Preferences," Working Paper Series 2020/05, Economics Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Nicolas C. Bedard & Jacob K. Goeree & Philippos Louis & Jingjing Zhang, 2020. "The Favored but Flawed Simultaneous Multiple-Round Auction," Working Paper Series 2020/03, Economics Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Cumpston, Anne & Khezr, Peyman, 2020. "Multi-Unit Auctions: A Survey of Theoretical Literature," MPRA Paper 101336, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gopakumar Achuthankutty & Souvik Roy, 2020. "Strategy-proof rules on partially single-peaked domains," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2020-020, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Eric Kamwa, 2021. "To what extent does the model of processing sincereincomplete rankings affect the likelihood of thetruncation paradox?," Working Papers hal-02879390, HAL.
- Kleiner, Andreas & Moldovanu, Benny, 2019. "Abortions, Brexit and Trees," CEPR Discussion Papers 14183, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Vincent Pons & Clémence Tricaud & Vestal Mcintyre, 2019. "Expressive voting and its costs," Institut des Politiques Publiques halshs-02516426, HAL.
- Parag A. Pathak & Tayfun Sönmez & M. Utku Ünver & M. Bumin Yenmez, 2020. "Fair Allocation of Vaccines, Ventilators and Antiviral Treatments: Leaving No Ethical Value Behind in Health Care Rationing," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 1015, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Julien Combe & Victor Hiller & Olivier Tercieux & Benoît Audry & Yinghua He & Christian Jacquelinet & Marie-Alice Macher, 2019. "Outlook on the Kidney Paired Donation Program in France," Institut des Politiques Publiques halshs-02516424, HAL.
- Seungjin Han, 2020. "Quasi Ex-Post Equilibrium in Competing Mechanisms," Department of Economics Working Papers 2020-11, McMaster University.
- Dugast, Jerome & Uslu, Semih & Weill, Pierre-Olivier, 2019. "A Theory of Participation in OTC and Centralized Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 14258, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- David Bounie & Antoine Dubus & Patrick Waelbroeck, 2020. "Market for Information and Selling Mechanisms," CESifo Working Paper Series 8307, CESifo.
- Dirk Bergemann & Philipp Strack, 2019. "Progressive Participation," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2189R2, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Jul 2020.
- László Á. Kóczy, 2020. "Core-stability over networks with widespread externalities," IEHAS Discussion Papers 2026, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies.