Report NEP-DES-2019-04-08This is the archive for NEP-DES, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Design. Alex Teytelboym issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sareh Vosooghi, 2017. "Information Design In Coalition Formation Games," ET: Economic Theory 258010, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Joosung Lee, 2017. "Mechanisms with Referrals: VCG Mechanisms and Multilevel Mechanisms," ET: Economic Theory 258009, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Thomas R. Covert & Richard L. Sweeney, 2019. "Relinquishing Riches: Auctions vs Informal Negotiations in Texas Oil and Gas Leasing," NBER Working Papers 25712, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rosa, Benjamin, 2019. "Affirmative Action Subcontracting Regulations in Dynamic Procurement Auctions," MPRA Paper 93065, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andreas Hefti & Peiyao Shen & Regina Betz, 2019. "Market power and information effects in a multi-unit auction," ECON - Working Papers 320, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Herings, P. Jean-Jacques & Zhou, Yu, 2019. "Competitive Equilibria in Matching Models with Financial Constraints," Research Memorandum 007, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Herings, P. Jean-Jacques & Mauleon; Ana & Vincent Vannetelbosch, Vincent, 2017. "Matching with Myopic and Farsighted Players," ET: Economic Theory 259484, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Francis Bloch & Anne van den Nouweland, 2017. "Farsighted Stability with Heterogeneous Expectations," ET: Economic Theory 259479, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Thomas Demuynck & P. Jean-Jacques Herings & Riccardo D. Saulle & Christian Seel, 2017. "The Myopic Stable Set for Social Environments," ET: Economic Theory 258008, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Jorgen Kratz, 2019. "Triage in Kidney Exchange," Discussion Papers 19/04, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Gustavo Bergantiños & Juan D. Moreno-Ternero, 2019. "A family of rules to share the revenues from broadcasting sport events," Working Papers 19.07, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Nasimeh Heydaribeni & Achilleas Anastasopoulos, 2019. "Distributed Mechanism Design for Network Resource Allocation Problems," Papers 1904.01222, arXiv.org.
- Emeric Henry & Charles Louis-Sidois, 2018. "Voting and Contributing While the Group is Watching," Sciences Po Economics Discussion Papers 2018-11, Sciences Po Departement of Economics.