Report NEP-DES-2017-09-10This is the archive for NEP-DES, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Design. Alex Teytelboym issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Scott Kominers & Alexander Teytelboym & Vincent Crawford, 2017. "An Invitation to Market Design," Working Papers 2017-069, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Chi, Chang Koo & Murto, Pauli & Välimäki, Juuso, 2017. "All-pay auctions with affiliated values," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 13/2017, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Bedri Kamil Onur Tas, 2017. "Collusion Detection in Public Procurement with Limited Information," Working Papers 1127, Economic Research Forum, revised 08 Oct 2017.
- Sylvain Béal & Sylvain Ferrières & Eric Rémila & Phillippe Solal, 2017. "Axiomatic and bargaining foundations of an allocation rule for ordered tree TU-games," Working Papers 2017-11, CRESE.
- Andrés Salamanca, 2016. "A Generalization of the Harsanyi NTU Value to Games with Incomplete Information," Working Papers hal-01579898, HAL.
- Cuihong Fan & Byoung Heon Jun & Elmar G. Wolfstetter, 2017. "Optimal Licensing of Technology in the Face of (Asymmetric) Competition," Discussion Paper Series 1705, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Bernergård, Axel & Wärneryd, Karl, 2017. "Self-Allocation in Contests," SSE Working Paper Series in Economics 2017:2, Stockholm School of Economics.
- March, Christoph & Sahm, Marco, 2017. "Contests as selection mechanisms: The impact of risk aversion," BERG Working Paper Series 127, Bamberg University, Bamberg Economic Research Group.
- Jakob Kapeller & Stefan Steinerberger, 2017. "Stability, Fairness and Random Walks in the Bargaining Problem," ICAE Working Papers 67, Johannes Kepler University, Institute for Comprehensive Analysis of the Economy.
- Newbery, D. & Pollitt, M. & Ritz, R. & Strielkowski, W., 2017. "Market design for a high-renewables European electricity system," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1726, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Greve, T. & Teng, F. & Pollitt, M. & Strbac, G., 2017. "A system operator's utility function for the frequency response market," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1728, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Newbery, D., 2017. "What future(s) for liberalized electricity markets: efficient, equitable or innovative?," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1714, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Teirila, J., 2017. "Market Power in the Capacity Market? The Case of Ireland," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1727, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.