Report NEP-DEM-2020-01-06This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. HÃ©ctor PifarrÃ© i Arolas issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-DEM
The following items were announced in this report:
- Danielle Sandler & Nichole Szembrot, 2019. "Maternal Labor Dynamics: Participation, Earnings, and Employer Changes," Working Papers 19-33, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Dang, Hai-Anh & Hiraga, Masako & Nguyen, Cuong Viet, 2019. "Childcare and Maternal Employment: Evidence from Vietnam," IZA Discussion Papers 12814, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Nguyen Thang DAO & Julio Dávila & Angela Greulich, 2019. "The Gender Gap in Education Investment and the Demographic Transition in Developing Countries: Theory and Evidence," ISER Discussion Paper 1071, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Arnaud Chevalier & Olivier Marie, 2019. "Risky Moms, Risky Kids? Fertility And Crime After The Fall Of The Wall," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 19-087/V, Tinbergen Institute.
- Amodio, Francesco & Chiovelli, Giorgio & Hohmann, Sebastian, 2019. "The Employment Effects of Ethnic Politics," IZA Discussion Papers 12818, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Nobles, Jenna & Hamoudi, Amar, 2019. "Detecting the Effects of Early-Life Exposures: Why Fecundity Matters," SocArXiv x4zm6, Center for Open Science.
- Anelli, Massimo & Giuntella, Osea & Stella, Luca, 2019. "Robots, Labor Markets, and Family Behavior," IZA Discussion Papers 12820, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ran Abramitzky & Philipp Ager & Leah Platt Boustan & Elior Cohen & Casper W. Hansen, 2019. "The Effects of Immigration on the Economy: Lessons from the 1920s Border Closure," NBER Working Papers 26536, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dany Bahar & Hillel Rapoport & Riccardo Turati, 2019. "Does Birthplace Diversity Affect Economic Complexity ? Cross-Country Evidence," LIDAM Discussion Papers IRES 2019020, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Gilbert E. Metcalf & Qitong Wang, 2019. "Abandoned by Coal, Swallowed by Opioids?," NBER Working Papers 26551, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dudel, Christian & Klüsener, Sebastian, 2019. "New opportunities for comparative male fertility research: Insights from a new data resource based on high-quality birth registers," SocArXiv 8kqws, Center for Open Science.