Report NEP-DEM-2019-10-14This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. HÃ©ctor PifarrÃ© i Arolas issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-DEM
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yifan Gong & Ralph Stinebrickner & Todd R. Stinebrickner, 2019. "Marriage, Children, and Labor Supply: Beliefs and Outcomes," NBER Working Papers 26334, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hanming Fang & Andrew J. Shephard, 2019. "Household Labor Search, Spousal Insurance, and Health Care Reform," NBER Working Papers 26350, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Antonio Bellofatto, 2019. "Wealth Taxation and Life Expectancy," 2019 Meeting Papers 1278, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Cravino, Javier & Levchenko, Andrei A. & Rojas, Marco, 2019. "Population aging and structural transformation," CEPR Discussion Papers 14026, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Zhongchen Song & Tom Coupe & W. Robert Reed, 2019. "The One-Child Policy and Chinese Saving Behavior," Working Papers in Economics 19/10, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.