Report NEP-DEM-2018-11-26This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. HÃ©ctor PifarrÃ© i Arolas issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bohacek, Radim & Bueren, Jesus & Crespo, Laura & Mira, Pedro Solbes & Pijoan-Mas, Josep, 2018. "Inequality in Life Expectancies across Europe," CEPR Discussion Papers 13184, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bhalotra, Sonia R. & Clarke, Damian, 2018. "The Twin Instrument: Fertility and Human Capital Investment," IZA Discussion Papers 11878, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Kubitza, C. & Gehrke, E., 2018. "Labor-saving technological change and decreasing fertility rates: The oil palm boom in Indonesia," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 276966, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Emeline Bezin & Bastien Chabé-Ferret & David de la Croix, 2018. "Strategic Fertility, Education Choices and Conflicts in Deeply Divided Societies," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2018011, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Alexander Bick & Bettina Brüggemann & Nicola Fuchs-Schündeln & Hannah Paule-Paludkiewicz, 2018. "Long-Term Changes in Married Couples' Labor Supply and Taxes: Evidence from the US and Europe Since the 1980s," CESifo Working Paper Series 7267, CESifo Group Munich.
- Cremer, Helmuth & Roeder, Kerstin, 2018. "Income taxation of couples, spouses' labor supplies and the gender wage gap," CEPR Discussion Papers 13159, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Loken, Katrine & Lommerud, Kjell Erik & Reiso, Katrine H., 2018. "Single mothers and their children: Evaluating a work-encouraging welfare reform," CEPR Discussion Papers 13188, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.