Report NEP-DEM-2018-06-11This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. HÃ©ctor PifarrÃ© i Arolas issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marion Goussé & Nicolas Jacquemet & Jean-Marc Robin, 2017. "Marriage, Labor Supply, and Home Production," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01689155, HAL.
- Carlana, Michela & Tabellini, Marco, 2018. "Happily Ever After: Immigration, Natives' Marriage, and Fertility," IZA Discussion Papers 11467, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Sanghamitra Bandyopadhyay & Elliott Green, 2018. "Explaining inter-ethnic and inter-religious marriage in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers 90, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Emeritus Jeremy Edwards & Sheilagh Ogilvie, 2018. "Did the Black Death Cause Economic Development by "Inventing" Fertility Restriction?," CESifo Working Paper Series 7016, CESifo Group Munich.
- Eleonora Guarnieri & Helmut Rainer, 2018. "Female Empowerment and Male Backlash," CESifo Working Paper Series 7009, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ayuso, Mercedes & Bravo, Jorge Miguel & Holzmann, Robert, 2018. "Getting Life Expectancy Estimates Right for Pension Policy: Period versus Cohort Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 11512, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Hippolyte d'Albis & Carole Bonnet & Xavier Chojnicki & Najat El Mekkaouide Freitas & Angela Greulich & Jérôme Hubert & Julien Navaux, 2018. "Who pays for the consumption of young and old?," PSE Working Papers halshs-01799724, HAL.