Report NEP-DEM-2018-04-02This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. HÃ©ctor PifarrÃ© i Arolas issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Victoria Baranov & Sonia Bhalotra & Pietro Biroli & Joanna Maselko, 2017. "Maternal Depression, Womenâ€™s Empowerment, and Parental Investment: Evidence from a Large Randomized Control Trial," CHILD Working Papers Series 60 JEL Classification: I1, Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic Economics (CHILD) - CCA.
- Jean-Paul Chavas & Martina Menon & Elisa Pagani & Federico Perali, 2017. "Collective Household Welfare and Intra-household Inequality," CHILD Working Papers Series 56 JEL Classification: D1, Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic Economics (CHILD) - CCA.
- Lisack, Noëmie & Sajedi, Rana & Thwaites, Gregory, 2017. "Demographic trends and the real interest rate," Bank of England working papers 701, Bank of England.
- Alex Bell & Raj Chetty & Xavier Jaravel & Neviana Petkova & John Van Reenen, 2018. "Lost Einsteins: who becomes an inventor in America?," CentrePiece - The Magazine for Economic Performance 522, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Blaise Gnimassoun & C. John Anyanwu, 2018. "The Diaspora And Economic Development In Africa," EconomiX Working Papers 2018-16, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.