Report NEP-DEM-2018-02-26This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. HÃ©ctor PifarrÃ© i Arolas issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hamish Low & Costas Meghir & Luigi Pistaferri & Alessandra Voena, 2018. "Marriage, Labor Supply and the Dynamics of the Social Safety Net," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 3021, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Busse, Anna & Gathmann, Christina, 2018. "Free Daycare and its Effects on Children and their Families," IZA Discussion Papers 11269, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- KAWAGUCHI Daiji & TORIYABE Takahiro, 2018. "Parental Leaves and Female Skill Utilization: Evidence from PIAAC," Discussion papers 18003, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Picchio, Matteo & Pigini, Claudia & Staffolani, Stefano & Verashchagina, Alina, 2018. "If Not Now, When? The Timing of Childbirth and Labour Market Outcomes," IZA Discussion Papers 11270, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Rupert, Peter & Zanella, Giulio, 2017. "Grandchildren and Their Grandparents' Labor Supply," IZA Discussion Papers 11235, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Osuna, Victoria, 2018. "What accounts for the increase in female labor force participation in Spain," Economics Discussion Papers 2018-6, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW Kiel).
- Molina, José Alberto & Gimenez-Nadal, J. Ignacio & Velilla, Jorge, 2018. "Intertemporal Labor Supply: A Household Collective Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 11276, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Bhalotra, Sonia R. & Brulé, Rachel & Roy, Sanchari, 2017. "Women's Inheritance Rights Reform and the Preference for Sons in India," IZA Discussion Papers 11239, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Guido Matias Cortes & Nir Jaimovich & Henry E. Siu, 2018. "The "End of Men" and Rise of Women in the High-Skilled Labor Market," NBER Working Papers 24274, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bhalotra, Sonia R. & Kambhampati, Uma & Rawlings, Samantha & Siddique, Zahra, 2018. "Intimate Partner Violence and the Business Cycle," IZA Discussion Papers 11274, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Alessandro Ferrari, 2017. "Looking behind the financial cycle: the neglected role of demographics," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1149, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.