Report NEP-DEM-2018-02-05This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. HÃ©ctor PifarrÃ© i Arolas issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Doepke, Matthias & Tertilt, Michèle, 2018. "Women's Empowerment, the Gender Gap in Desired Fertility, and Fertility Outcomes in Developing Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 11262, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Robert A. Pollak, 2018. "How Bargaining in Marriage Drives Marriage Market Equilibrium," Working Papers 2018-004, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Gobbi, Paula, 2017. "Childcare and Commitment within Households," CEPR Discussion Papers 12550, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- de la Croix, David & Perrin, Faustine, 2017. "How Far Can Economic Incentives Explain the French Fertility and Education Transition?," CEPR Discussion Papers 12531, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Will Dobbie & Hans Grönqvist & Susan Niknami & Mårten Palme & Mikael Priks, 2018. "The Intergenerational Effects of Parental Incarceration," NBER Working Papers 24186, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Garriga, Anna & Pennoni, Fulvia, 2017. "The influence of parental divorce, parental temporary separation and parental relationship quality on children’s school readiness," MPRA Paper 82892, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Lagakos & Mushfiq Mobarak & Michael Waugh, 2018. "The Welfare Effects of Encouraging Rural-Urban Migration," Working Papers 2018-002, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.