Report NEP-DEM-2018-01-22This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. HÃ©ctor PifarrÃ© i Arolas issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giorgio Topa & Aysegul Sahin & Andreas Mueller & Jason Faberman, 2017. "Job Search and the Gender Wage Gap," 2017 Meeting Papers 1330, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Cerina, Fabio & Moro, Alessio & Petersen Rendall, Michelle, 2017. "The role of gender in employment polarization," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 86170, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Elise Coudin & Sophie Maillard & Maxime To, 2018. "Family, firms and the gender wage gap in France," IFS Working Papers W18/01, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Komodromou, Maria Elena, 2018. "Does postpartum depression affect employment?," ISER Working Paper Series 2018-01, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Francesco Agostinelli & Giuseppe Sorrenti, 2018. "Money vs. time: family income, maternal labor supply, and child development," ECON - Working Papers 273, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Van Effenterre, Clémentine, 2017. "Papa Does Preach: Daughters and Polarisation of Attitudes toward Abortion," IZA Discussion Papers 11177, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Axel Börsch-Supan & Irene Ferrari, 2017. "Old-age Labor Force Participation in Germany: What Explains the Trend Reversal among Older Men? And What the Steady Increase among Women?," NBER Working Papers 24044, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.