Report NEP-DEM-2017-11-12This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. HÃ©ctor PifarrÃ© i Arolas issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Haan, Peter & Kemptner, Daniel & Lüthen, Holger, 2017. "The rising longevity gap by lifetime earnings: Distributional implications for the pension system," Discussion Papers 2017/28, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Mosca, Irene & O'Sullivan, Vincent & Wright, Robert E., 2017. "Maternal Employment and Child Outcomes: Evidence from the Irish Marriage Bar," IZA Discussion Papers 11085, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Regina T. Riphahn & Frederik Wiynck, 2017. "Fertility Effects of Child Benefits," CESifo Working Paper Series 6465, CESifo Group Munich.
- Frémeaux, Nicolas & Lefranc, Arnaud, 2017. "Assortative Mating and Earnings Inequality in France," IZA Discussion Papers 11084, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ferguson, John-Paul & Koning, Rembrand, 2017. "Population Processes and Establishment-Level Racial Employment Segregation," Research Papers 3560, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.