Report NEP-DEM-2017-06-18This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. Michele Battisti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Shelly Lundberg, 2017. "Father Absence and the Educational Gender Gap," Working Papers 2017-046, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Christian Grund & Johannes Martin, 2017. "The Role of Works Councils for Severance Payments," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 913, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Dang, Thang, 2017. "The Causal Effect of Retirement on Health Services Utilization: Evidence from Urban Vietnam," MPRA Paper 79693, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Emanuele Ciani & Claudio Deiana, 2017. "No free lunch, Buddy: past housing transfers and informal care later in life," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1117, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Ilaria De Angelis & Vincenzo Mariani & Roberto Torrini, 2017. "New evidence on interregional mobility of students in tertiary education: the case of Italy," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 380, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Rucker C. Johnson & C. Kirabo Jackson, 2017. "Reducing Inequality Through Dynamic Complementarity: Evidence from Head Start and Public School Spending," NBER Working Papers 23489, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.