Report NEP-DEM-2017-04-16This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. Michele Battisti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kazuya Masuda & Chikako Yamauchi, 2017. "The Effects of Female Education on Adolescent Pregnancy and Child Health: Evidence from Uganda fs Universal Primary Education for Fully Treated Cohorts," GRIPS Discussion Papers 17-01, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Nollenberger, Natalia & Rodríguez-Planas, Núria, 2017. "Let the Girls Learn! It is not Only about Math… It's about Gender Social Norms," IZA Discussion Papers 10625, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Esteban Aucejo & Jonathan James, 2017. "Catching Up to Girls: Understanding the Gender Imbalance in Educational Attainment Within Race," Working Papers 1701, California Polytechnic State University, Department of Economics.
- Bhalotra, Sonia R. & Diaz-Cayeros, Alberto & Miller, Grant & Miranda, Alfonso & Venkataramani, Atheendar, 2017. "Urban Water Disinfection and Mortality Decline in Developing Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 10618, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Melisa Bubonya & Deborah A. Cobb-Clark & David C. Ribar, 2017. "The Bilateral Relationship between Depressive Symptoms and Employment Status," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2017n10, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Maryia Akulava, 2016. "Current Gender Trends in Belarusian Labor Market: Wage Gap, Child Penalty and Marriage Premium," BEROC Working Paper Series 38, Belarusian Economic Research and Outreach Center (BEROC).
- Olivier Bargain & Prudence Kwenda & Miracle Ntuli, 2017. "Gender bias and the intrahousehold distribution of resources: Evidence from African nuclear households in South Africa," WIDER Working Paper Series 071, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Francesca Cornaglia & Naomi E. Feldman, 2017. "Productivity, Wages, and Marriage: A Case Study in Professional Athletics," Working Papers 818, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Giannelli, Gianna Claudia & Rapallini, Chiara, 2017. "The Intergenerational Transmission of Math Culture," IZA Discussion Papers 10622, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Huber, Martin & Steinmayr, Andreas, 2017. "A Framework for Separating Individual Treatment Effects from Spillover, Interaction, and General Equilibrium Effects," IZA Discussion Papers 10648, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).