Report NEP-DEM-2016-12-18This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. Michele Battisti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francisco Azpitarte & Abraham Chigavazira & Guyonne Kalb & Brad M. Farrant & Francisco Perales & Stephen R. Zubrick, 2016. "Childcare Use and Its Role in Indigenous Child Development: Evidence from the Longitudinal Study of Indigenous Children in Australia," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2016n36, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Romiti, Agnese, 2016. "The effects of immigration on household services, labour supply and fertility," IAB Discussion Paper 201640, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Jaime Alonso-Carrera & Jordi Caballé & Xavier Raurich, 2016. "Intergenerational Mobility, Occupational Decision and the Distribution of Wages," Working Papers 945, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Kevin Milligan, Tammy Schirle, 2016. "The health and capacity to work of older men and women in Canada," LCERPA Working Papers 0097, Laurier Centre for Economic Research and Policy Analysis, revised 01 Dec 2016.
- Dainn Wie & Jong-Wha Lee, 2016. "Wage Structure and Gender Earnings Differentials in China and India," GRIPS Discussion Papers 16-25, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Glewwe, Paul & Huang, Qiuqiong & Park, Albert, 2016. "Cognitive Skills, Noncognitive Skills, and School-to-Work Transitions in Rural China," CEPR Discussion Papers 11705, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Deniz Karaoğlan & Dürdane Şirin Saracoğlu, 2016. "Socio-Economic Factors Affecting Early Childhood Health: The Case of Turkey," ERC Working Papers 1614, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised 2016.
- Marcén, Miriam & Molina, Jose Alberto & Morales, Marina, 2016. "The effect of culture on the fertility decisions of immigrant women in the United States," MPRA Paper 75511, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael McGann & Rachel Ong & Dina Bowman & Alan S Duncan & Helen Kimberley & Simon Biggs, 2016. "A Gendered Analysis of Age Discrimination among Older Jobseekers in Australia," Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre Working Paper series WP1601, Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre (BCEC), Curtin Business School.
- Roberto Basile & Alessandro Girardi & Marianna Mantuano & Giuseppe Russo, 2016. "Interregional Migration, Human Capital Externalities and Unemployment Dynamics: Evidence from Italian Provinces," CSEF Working Papers 460, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Bailey, Roy E & Hatton, Timothy J. & Inwood, Kris, 2016. "Atmospheric Pollution and Child Health in Late Nineteenth Century Britain," CEPR Discussion Papers 11702, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.