Report NEP-DEM-2016-12-11This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. Michele Battisti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chicoine, Luke E., 2016. "Free Primary Education, Schooling, and Fertility: Evidence from Ethiopia," IZA Discussion Papers 10387, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lepinteur, Anthony & Flèche, Sarah & Powdthavee, Nattavudh, 2016. "My Baby Takes the Morning Train: Gender Identity, Fairness, and Relative Labor Supply Within Households," IZA Discussion Papers 10382, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Luca Flabbi & Mario Macis & Andrea Moro & Fabiano Schivardi, 2016. "Do Female Executives Make a Difference? The Impact of Female Leadership on Gender Gaps and Firm Performance," NBER Working Papers 22877, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Campus, Daniela & Giannelli, Gianna Claudia, 2016. "Is the Allocation of Time Gender Sensitive to Food Price Changes? An Investigation of Hours of Work in Uganda," IZA Discussion Papers 10376, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cobb-Clark, Deborah A., 2016. "Biology and Gender in the Labor Market," IZA Discussion Papers 10386, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Niimi, Yoko & Horioka, Charles Yuji, "undated". "The Impact of Intergenerational Transfers on Household Wealth Inequality in Japan and the United States," AGI Working Paper Series 00000117, Asian Growth Research Institute.
- Fischer, Justina A.V. & Pastore, Francesco, 2016. "Tempora mutantur, nos et mutamur in illis: religion and female employment over time," MPRA Paper 75464, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jeffrey Penney & Erin Tolley & Elizabeth Goodyear-Grant, 2016. "Race and Gender Affinities in Voting: Experimental Evidence," Working Papers 1370, Queen's University, Department of Economics.