Report NEP-DEM-2016-11-27This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. Michele Battisti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sajons, Christoph, 2016. "Birthright citizenship and parental labor market integration," Freiburg Discussion Papers on Constitutional Economics 16/07, Walter Eucken Institut e.V..
- Damian Clarke & Hanna Mühlrad, 2016. "The impact of abortion legalization on fertility and female empowerment: new evidence from Mexico," CSAE Working Paper Series 2016-33, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Alena Bicakova & Klara Kaliskova, 2016. "Career Breaks after Childbirth: The Impact of Family Leave Reforms in the Czech Republic," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp568, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Ludovica Gambaro & Jan Marcus & Frauke H. Peter, 2016. "School Entry, Afternoon Care and Mothers' Labour Supply," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1622, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Lalive, Rafael & Parrotta, Pierpaolo, 2016. "How Does Pension Eligibility Affect Labor Supply in Couples?," IZA Discussion Papers 10361, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Tromp, Nikolas, 2016. "Decomposing the Gender Wage Gap Across the Wage Distribution: South Korea in 2003 vs. 2013," MPRA Paper 75123, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 08 Nov 2016.
- Gozde Corekcioglu, 2016. "The Mayor Effect: Female Municipal Employment Under Islamist Political Rule," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1613, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Margherita Borella & Mariacristina De Nardi & Fang Yang, 2016. "The Aggregate Implications of Gender and Marriage," NBER Working Papers 22817, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Booth, Alison L. & Fan, Elliott & Meng, Xin & Zhang, Dandan, 2016. "Gender Differences in Willingness to Compete: The Role of Culture and Institutions," IZA Discussion Papers 10364, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- DeVoretz, Don J., 2016. "Scholarship, the Law and Immigration Policy," IZA Discussion Papers 10368, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ben Sand & Chris Bidner, 2016. "Job Prospects and Pay Gaps: Theory and Evidence on the Gender Gap from U.S. Cities," Discussion Papers dp16-14, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.