Report NEP-DEM-2016-08-21This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. Michele Battisti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rodríguez-Planas, Núria & Sanz-de-Galdeano, Anna, 2016. "Social Norms and Teenage Smoking: The Dark Side of Gender Equality," IZA Discussion Papers 10134, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Kai-Uwe Müller & Michael Neumann & Katharina Wrohlich, 2016. "The Family Working Time Model - Toward More Gender Equality in Work and Care," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1603, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Liebert, H. & MÃ¤der, B., 2016. "Marginal effects of physician coverage on infant and disease mortality," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 16/17, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Schünemann, Johannes & Strulik, Holger & Trimborn, Timo, 2016. "The gender gap in mortality: How much is explained by behavior?," ECON WPS - Vienna University of Technology Working Papers in Economic Theory and Policy 05/2016, Vienna University of Technology, Institute for Mathematical Methods in Economics, Research Group Economics (ECON).
- Daniel Houser & John List & Marco Piovesan & Anya Samek & Joachim Winter, 2015. "Dishonesty: From Parents to Children," Artefactual Field Experiments 00418, The Field Experiments Website.
- Elena Jarocinska & Anna Ruzik-Sierdzinska, 2016. "The impact of pension system reform on projected old-age income: the case of Poland," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0482, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Gagliarducci, Stefano & Paserman, M. Daniele, 2016. "Gender Differences in Cooperative Environments? Evidence from the U.S. Congress," IZA Discussion Papers 10128, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Jung, Seeun & Choe, Chung & Oaxaca, Ronald L., 2016. "Gender Wage Gaps and Risky vs. Secure Employment: An Experimental Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 10132, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).