Report NEP-DEM-2016-07-16This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. Michele Battisti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Di Tommaso, Maria Laura & Mendolia, Silvia & Contini, Dalit, 2016. "The Gender Gap in Mathematics Achievement: Evidence from Italian Data," IZA Discussion Papers 10053, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Lucia Corno & Alessandra Voena, 2016. "Selling daughters: age of marriage, income shocks and the bride price tradition," IFS Working Papers W16/08, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Blau, David M. & Goodstein, Ryan, 2016. "Commitment in the Household: Evidence from the Effect of Inheritances on the Labor Supply of Older Married Couples," IZA Discussion Papers 10059, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Vasilev, Aleksandar, 2016. "Aggregation with two-member households and home production," EconStor Preprints 142232, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Costa-Font, J. & Sato, A., 2016. "Like Mother, Like Father? Gender Assortative Transmission Of Child Overweight," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 16/08, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Dustmann, Christian & Fasani, Francesco & Speciale, Biagio, 2016. "Illegal Migration and Consumption Behavior of Immigrant Households," IZA Discussion Papers 10029, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).