Report NEP-DEM-2015-11-07This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. Michele Battisti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mehmet Uğur & Tuğçe Uğur, 2015. "A Comparative Analysis of Poverty Status Between Genders in Rural Areas of Turkey," EY International Congress on Economics II (EYC2015), November 5-6, 2015, Ankara, Turkey 288, Ekonomik Yaklasim Association.
- Andrew E. Clark & Warn N. Lekfuangfu & Nattavudh Powdthavee & George Ward, 2015. "Early Maternal Employment and Non-cognitive Outcomes in Early Childhood and Adolescence: Evidence from British Birth Cohort Data," CEP Discussion Papers dp1380, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- David Neumark & Ian Burn & Patrick Button, 2015. "Is It Harder for Older Workers to Find Jobs? New and Improved Evidence from a Field Experiment," NBER Working Papers 21669, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Herbst, Mikołaj & Strawiński, Paweł, 2015. "Early effects of an early start: Evidence from lowering the school starting age in Poland," MPRA Paper 67585, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chinhui Juhn & Kristin McCue, 2015. "Selection and Specialization in the Evolution of Marriage Earnings Gaps," Working Papers 15-36, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- James Bisbee & Rajeev Dehejia & Cristian Pop-Eleches & Cyrus Samii, 2015. "Local Instruments, Global Extrapolation: External Validity of the Labor Supply-Fertility Local Average Treatment Effect," NBER Working Papers 21663, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jayati Sarkar & Ekta Selarka, 2015. "Women on board and performance of family firms: Evidence from India," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2015-026, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.