Report NEP-DEM-2015-08-07This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. Michele Battisti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Card & Ana Rute Cardoso & Patrick Kline, 2015. "Bargaining, Sorting, and the Gender Wage Gap: Quantifying the Impact of Firms on the Relative Pay of Women," NBER Working Papers 21403, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- K?rdar,Murat G. & Day?o?lu,Meltem & Koç,?smet, 2015. "Does longer compulsory education equalize schooling by gender and rural/urban residence ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7377, The World Bank.
- Angela Parenti & Cristina Tealdi, 2015. "Regional Commuting in Italy: Do Temporary Contracts Affect the Decision?," Discussion Papers 2015/203, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Matt Dickson & Fabien Postel Vinay & Hélène Turon, 2014. "The Lifetime Earnings Premium in the Public Sector: The View from Europe," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/1frfnu9k092, Sciences Po.
- Ouedraogo, Aissatou, 2015. "Family Structure and Intrahousehold Resource Allocation: Evidence from Mali," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205772, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Yang, Tongyang & Berning, Joshua & Colson, Greg & Smith, Travis A., 2015. "Does Ethnicity Matter For Food Choices? An Empirical Analysis of Asian Immigrant Time Use," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205323, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Effrosyni Adamopoulou & Roberta Zizza, 2015. "Accessorizing. The effect of union contract renewals on consumption," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1024, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Item repec:msl:workng:1008 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Asako Ohinata & Matteo Picchio, 2015. "The financial support for long-term elderly care and household savings behaviour," Discussion Papers in Economics 15/17, Division of Economics, School of Business, University of Leicester.
- Osea Giuntella & Fabrizio Mazzonna, 2015. "If You Donâ€™t Snooze You Lose Health and Gain Weight Evidence from a Regression Discontinuity Design," IdEP Economic Papers 1505, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.