Report NEP-DEM-2015-06-27This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. Michele Battisti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anelli, Massimo & Peri, Giovanni, 2015. "Peers' Composition Effects in the Short and in the Long Run: College Major, College Performance and Income," IZA Discussion Papers 9119, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Erich Battistin & Michele De Nadai & Mario Padula, 2015. "Roadblocks on the Road to Grandmaï¿½s House: Fertility Consequences of Delayed Retirement," Working Papers 748, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Vincenzo Galasso & Paola Profeta & Chiara Pronzato & Francesco Billari, 2015. "Information and Women's Intentions: Experimental Evidence about Child Care," Working Papers 075, "Carlo F. Dondena" Centre for Research on Social Dynamics (DONDENA), Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi.
- Peter, Noemi & Lundborg, Petter & Webbink, Dinand, 2015. "The Effect of a Sibling's Gender on Earnings, Education and Family Formation," IZA Discussion Papers 9128, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Riphahn, Regina T. & Schwientek, Caroline, 2015. "What Drives the Reversal of the Gender Education Gap? Evidence from Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 9117, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Meurs, Dominique & Puhani, Patrick A. & von Haaren, Friederike, 2015. "Number of Siblings and Educational Choices of Immigrant Children: Evidence from First- and Second-Generation Immigrants," IZA Discussion Papers 9106, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Greulich,Angela & Dasre,Aurélien & Inan,Ceren, 2015. "Fertility transition in Turkey?who is most at risk of deciding against child arrival ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7310, The World Bank.
- Filipe Campante & Ruben Durante & Francesco Sobbrio, 2013. "Politics 2.0: the Multifaceted Effect of Broadband Internet on Political Participation," Sciences Po publications 19029, Sciences Po.
- Naci H. Mocan & Luiza Pogorelova, 2015. "Why Work More? The Impact of Taxes, and Culture of Leisure on Labor Supply in Europe," NBER Working Papers 21297, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Luik, Marc-André & Steinhardt, Max Friedrich, 2015. "Immigrant-native differences in stockholding: The role of cognitive and non-cognitive skills," HWWI Research Papers 164, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).