Report NEP-DEM-2014-12-13This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. Michele Battisti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Auspurg, Katrin & Iacovou, Maria & Nicoletti, Cheti, 2014. "Housework Share between Partners: Experimental Evidence on Gender Identity," IZA Discussion Papers 8569, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Del Boca, Daniela & Piazzalunga, Daniela & Pronzato, Chiara D., 2014. "Early Child Care and Child Outcomes: The Role of Grandparents," IZA Discussion Papers 8565, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Curtis, Mark & Hirsch, Barry & Schroeder, Mary C., 2014. "Evaluating Workplace Mandates with Flows versus Stocks: An Application to California Paid Family Leave," IZA Discussion Papers 8449, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Prettner, Klaus & Strulik, Holger, 2014. "Gender equity and the escape from poverty," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 216, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Battisti, Michele & Felbermayr, Gabriel & Peri, Giovanni & Poutvaara, Panu, 2014. "Immigration, Search, and Redistribution: A Quantitative Assessment of Native Welfare," IZA Discussion Papers 8574, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Di Liberto, Adriana, 2014. "Length of Stay in the Host Country and Educational Achievement of Immigrant Students: The Italian Case," IZA Discussion Papers 8547, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Del Bono, Emilia & Francesconi, Marco & Kelly, Yvonne & Sacker, Amanda, 2014. "Early Maternal Time Investment and Early Child Outcomes," IZA Discussion Papers 8608, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Susan T. Stewart & David M. Cutler, 2014. "The Contribution of Behavior Change and Public Health to Improved U.S. Population Health," NBER Working Papers 20631, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.