Report NEP-DEM-2014-08-25This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. Michele Battisti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Adele Menniti & Pietro Demurtas & Serena Arima & Alessandra De Rose, "undated". "Gender inequality at home when mothers work. The case of Italy," Working Papers 130/14, Sapienza University of Rome, Metodi e modelli per l'economia, il territorio e la finanza MEMOTEF.
- Cohen Goldner, Sarit & Epstein, Gil S., 2014. "Age at Immigration and High School Dropouts," IZA Discussion Papers 8378, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gilligan, Daniel O. & Kumar, Neha & McNiven, Scott & Meenakshi, J.V. & Quisumbing, Agnes R., 2014. "Bargaining power and biofortification: The role of gender in adoption of orange sweet potato in Uganda:," IFPRI discussion papers 1353, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Rachel Heath & A. Mushfiq Mobarak, 2014. "Manufacturing Growth and the Lives of Bangladeshi Women," NBER Working Papers 20383, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hélène Périvier & Anne Eydoux & Antoine Math, 2014. "Introduction: European labour markets in times of crisis: A gender perspective," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/4vmtkid6a69, Sciences Po.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor & Otaviano Canuto, 2013. "Gender Equality and Economic Growth in Brazil," World Bank Other Operational Studies 17027, The World Bank.