Report NEP-DEM-2014-08-20This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. Michele Battisti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alfonso R. Sánchez & J. Ignacio García Pérez & Sergi Jiménez-Martín, 2014. "Delaying the normal and early retirement ages in Spain: behavioural and welfare consequences for employed and unemployed workers," Working Papers 2014-06, FEDEA.
- Prakash, Nishith & Vadlamannati, Krishna Chaitanya, 2014. "Girls for Sale? Child Sex Ratio and Girls Trafficking in India," IZA Discussion Papers 8293, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Junge, Martin & Munk, Martin D. & Poutvaara, Panu, 2014. "International Migration of Couples," IZA Discussion Papers 8352, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Bertocchi, Graziella & Bozzano, Monica, 2014. "Family Structure and the Education Gender Gap: Evidence from Italian Provinces," IZA Discussion Papers 8347, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- H. Elizabeth Peters & Kosali Simon & Jamie Rubenstein Taber, 2014. "Marital Disruption and Health Insurance," NBER Working Papers 20233, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eika, Lasse & Mogstad, Magne & Zafar, Basit, 2014. "Educational assortative mating and household income inequality," Staff Reports 682, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, revised 01 Mar 2017.
- Özdemir, Durmuş & Rosch, Angi, 2005. "Population with immigration: Turkey and the EU. Does a young population remedy to the aged?," MPRA Paper 55848, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 May 2014.
- Letizia Mencarini & Daniele Vignoli, 2014. "Women’s employment makes unions more stable, if the male partners contribute to the unpaid household work," Econometrics Working Papers Archive 2014_06, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Statistica, Informatica, Applicazioni "G. Parenti".
- Helios Herrera & Guillermo OrdoÃ±ez & Christoph Trebesch, 2014. "Political Booms, Financial Crises," PIER Working Paper Archive 14-024, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Davide Rasella & Rômulo Paes-Sousa, 2014. "Combining Conditional Cash Transfers and Primary Health Care to Reduce Childhood Mortality in Brazil," One Pager Arabic 242, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Giulia Ferrari & Alessandro Rosina & Emiliano Sironi, 2014. "Beyond Good Intentions: The Decision-Making Process of Leaving the Family of Origin in Italy," Working Papers 060, "Carlo F. Dondena" Centre for Research on Social Dynamics (DONDENA), Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi.